For over 40 years, Century has been the go-to company for great martial arts gear including custom apparel, uniforms, and a wide range of equipment. Now, we’re happy to announce that we’re bringing sublimation printing technology into our customization spectrum!
How Does It Work?
Sublimation printing is a digital printing method different than standard screen printing customization. When an item is screen printed, a custom image is painted onto the surface of the product. Below the layer of ink, the fabric is unchanged. However, in sublimation printing, the ink is heat-infused into the material to dye it leaving a vivid, colorful design! This process allows for more detailed designs and once finished will last the lifetime of the garment.
Advantages of Sublimation Printing
- Put full-color, photographic images on everything from T-shirts to license plates!
- Add extra colors with no extra cost
- On clothing, sublimation printing is soft, comfortable, won’t crack and resists fading
- There is NO MINIMUM ORDER on sublimation print custom items
Ornaments and Keychains
Base Layer Performance Tees
How to Order
- Call your Custom Agent at Century at (800) 626-2787
- Let them know how you want to personalize your items. You can:
• Add your student’s name, school name, or any text to one of the designs above
• Or send us your high-res photograph or artwork
- Remember, there is no minimum order, so every student can get exactly the gift they want!